You can gain admittance to this Bachelor’s Degree:

From High School if you have passed the University Access Exam. (PAU for the name in Spanish)
From a Superior Level Training Cycle. (CFGS for the name in Spanish)
If you have started a Bachelor’s Degree and you want to continue studying it at La Salle (expedient transfer): if you have studied a degree that is not official in Spain, you must validate at least 30 credits, or obtain the equivalence on your academic credentials and do the University Access Exam (PAU) at the UNED, or accredit your studies by the UNED if you come from the EHEA.
If you are in possession of a university degree.
If you have done the University Access Exam for 25 years old or for 45 years old.
If you are a student from the European Union or from any country that has an international agreement that may apply to this situation: you have to fulfill the academic requirements to access to University that the educative system of the country you are studying in demands and accredit the University Access Exam (PAU) at la UNED (
Those bachelor´s students with partial or finished studies from a foreign university, must bring a certificate from the university in their country which
indicates that their degree is official in that country.

If you fulfill any of these requirements you can start the Admission Process of any of the courses at La Salle.

Students completing all the credits will receive the Degree in Architecture from Ramon Llull Un

¡Infórmate ahora sin compromiso!


Cursos Relacionados

Ver otros estudios de...