80% DISTANCE LEARNING AND 20% ON-SITE
STUDY AT YOUR PACE: 24 TO 36 MONTHS TO COMPLETE
Get your MBA in Hospitality Studying Part-Time
Whether you are looking for an intensive program or a more flexible study-work-life balance, our part-time MBA in hospitality is adapted to fit your career and learning needs. While 80% of this program is delivered online, which allows you to study when and where it is most convenient for you, the remaining 20% of the program is delivered during three weeks on campus, which allows you to share ideas and network with industry peers.
Our MBA program is selective and enrolls only the highest quality candidates, as befits the world’s best hospitality school. Download our complete admission requirements and learn about exceptions for outstanding candidates with substantial professional experience.
A bachelor’s degree in hospitality or tourism from an accredited institution of higher education.
Leadership potential and a minimum of three years’ experience in the hospitality or tourism industry.
For non-native English speakers: a minimum score of 100 on the TOEFL iBT or 7.0 on the IELTS exam.
Designed to accommodate busy hospitality professionals, our MBA in hospitality is delivered 80% online. A flexible online classroom allows you to earn a recognized MBA without leaving your job, as you apply new strategies and tools in the workplace.
As a student of the MBA in hospitality, you will benefit from a holistic learning experience that combines online courses with three weeks of campus-based learning.
You will graduate with:
Solid skills in finance, marketing, leadership, and risk management
Strategies for implementing best practices in hospitality businesses
An internationally accredited degree (NEASC)
Swiss souvenirs and broader cultural awareness
A strong global network of peers, industry leaders and alumni
DRIVING HOTEL REVENUES
MASTERING HOTEL FINANCIALS
HOTEL DEVELOPMENT AND REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS
PERFORMING THROUGH BUSINESS CYCLES
BUILDING HIGH-PERFORMING TEAMS
ON-SITE AND ONLINE MODULE
MEETING THE EXPERTS
PERSONAL WORK AND COACHING
¡Infórmate ahora sin compromiso!